By Monica Land
JACKSON – The office of the Mississippi Attorney General is announcing two free community shred days in cooperation with ShredIt and a host of other partners.
Consumers only, no businesses, may bring up to five large garbage bags or boxes to be shredded at the following locations:
7:30 a.m – 2 p.m.
- Jackson – Home Depot, 6325 I-55 South
- Tupelo – Walmart, 3929 N. Gloster Street
Saturday, March 9
7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- D’Iberville – Walmart, 3615 Sangani Blvd.
- Hattiesburg – BancorpSouth, 3101 Hardy St.
- Meridian – Walmart, 1733 2nd Street South
- Vicksburg – Home Depot, 50 Halls Ferry Park Rd.
The attorney general’s office said these free shed days were also made possible with the assistance of the Secretary of State’s office and the Better Business Bureau.